Fiverr- 15 Gig Ideas You Can Post On Fiverr
It’s easy to make money with Fiverr, but if you don’t know what shows or gigs to offer, it can be hard to make money with Fiverr. In this article, I will share with you the show of advertising and making money on Fiverr.
• It is recommended to write someone else’s website URL on your vehicle with liquid shoe polish (easily washable).
• Wear a T-shirt or hat to promote someone’s business.
• Place a sign on your lawn or in the window of a business promoting someone’s website.
• Distribute or post flyers for someone.
• Create a Facebook account or fan page for someone.
• Place an ad for someone on your wall or fan page.
• Create a Twitter account for someone.
• Send one or more tweets to all Twitter followers.
• Install an autoresponder on someone’s website and you might get paid for managing it.
Article writing and submission
• You can convert documents or manuscripts to PDF files using the free Open Office software.
• Write a 300-500 word essay on the topic provided by the buyer.
• Rewrite someone’s article one or more times, or suggest using the article spinner to make multiple copies.
• Use article submission software to suggest submitting someone’s article to dozens of popular directories.
• Proposals to write and/or submit a press release for the client’s company.
• Post or comment on someone’s blog.
• Sell your own short reports or e-books, or use off-the-shelf PLR products to rewrite and sell.
• Use free or purchased software to run a backlink report on someone’s URL and send the report to that person.
• Social bookmarking from one’s website or blog to multiple social bookmarking sites.
• Post a comment on a high PR blog so someone can get their backlinks.
• Ask someone how you can make more money online.
• If you know how, ask someone about basic SEO skills.
• Teaching programming, computer maintenance, music, etc.
• Negotiate with buyers via Skype or IM and advise them on everything you are good at.
• Design a banner or logo for someone’s website or blog.
• Design e-book or traditional book cover.
• Design a background for someone’s Twitter account.
• Use Photoshop to enhance, modify, or restore photos
• Use Adobe Acrobat or Open Office to create an e-book from someone’s text draft.
• Write a short website review of 250-300 words for others.
• Write reviews of products sold online by other people you know.
• Assess someone’s website design as a consumer and suggest ways to improve it.
• Rate someone’s eBooks or other products and write recommendations for them.
• Produce voiceovers for products, services, videos, etc.
• Capture text articles as spoken language products.
• Convert images to text.
• Record recommendations for products or services.
• Take the initiative to call someone (like Marilyn Monroe or?) to sing “Happy Birthday.”
• Add comments to someone’s video on YouTube or other popular video publishing sites.
• Record videos to promote websites, products or services.
• Publish someone’s video on your website.
• Create a short introduction video for someone’s website
• Edit videos for others.
• Install WordPress blogs for customers on their domains.
• Install plugins, themes, and media for people who don’t know how to install.
• Teach someone to use WordPress
• Keyword Research – Using the software, you can propose to conduct keyword research on one or more terms provided by the buyer.
• Create a backlink strategy for the buyer’s website or give them a backlink strategy.
• Have someone’s website or blog indexed by major search engines.
• Provide customer ping blog posts to all major ping services.
• Use a free online service to create an RSS feed for someone’s static website.
• Submit website RSS feeds to the directory manually or using the software.
Read also Anyone Can Make Money Selling Gigs On Fiverr.